Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Very Personal Post.

Hey guys, This is going to be a very serious/personal post. I cant get this off my mind. I thought that if maybe I posted about it I would feel a little better.... My boyfriend is moving to Tennessee... in June. I like him so much. Whenever I think about it I get this tight feeling in my chest and I start crying. I don't know what to do. I don't want him to leave. He is the first person I have EVER met to like me just the way I am, he has never asked me to change. He is understanding, and he is so sweet. He like me for who I am. I am so confused. I can't get it off my mind. I am actually scared. I don't want him to leave<3 I'm actually crying right now. I don't even know what to type I just, am babbling. Sorry for being all dramatic I just, I don't know thought maybe I would feel better talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment