Friday, July 30, 2010

My somewhat odd life.

            So, I have a normal but weird/odd family. Don't get me wrong, I love my family! But, we are all kinda...different? I'm the kooky, funny, weird, Japanese loving girl. And I am definitely different than ALL my siblings. My brothers are all alike there trouble makers, but can be sweethearts! My mom is kinda like me, and my dad is like all of us put together, haha.

            My life goal is to go to japan when I'm older, and be a photographer there. But another goal I have is to study abroad in Japan when I'm 16, 17 or 18.  I'm not the most perfect girl in the world but I do get good grade's all A's and one B. :D I live in cold, cold Washington where it's always boring. I live on a lake so it's not too bad but it's still not the best place to be. I would rather be in Japan or California! Anyway, I don't know why I'm so interested in Japan I just love there culture and think they are the coolest people! Don't worry my story is just begining so don't think this is how every post will be!

1 comment:

  1. Allysssaaaa! Your the most determined person I know and I know you will get where you want(:

    &!+I love our family :D

    ReplyDelete