Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holidays XD

HEY GUYS! SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING LIKE USUAL! But, um...... nothing much has been going on only that I think I'm going to try and go with YFU! ;) I think it might be better than AFS because they are exactly the same but YFU is cheaper..  And every one I have talked to has told me to go with YFU so I think I will. Other than  that nothing is going on exchange wise.

School is doing really good :D Im getting good grades and the qaurter is alreadry over!The time seems to be flying! Also we decorated for christmas already! XDDD My parents went shopping yesterday for thanksgiving and today they are going christmas shopping XD (I know because she said she has to go run some 'earans' and I have to stay home haha, XD) I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS :D Also we are supposed to get snow this weekend so today and tomarrowXD and the clouds are here and its definatly cold enough xD SO IM HAPPYYYY :DDDDD

1 comment: