Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving and Snow

So..... Today is the day before Thanksgiving and we have a lot of snow and I just found out it is supposed to snow even more tomorrow! WOOHOO! My Mom said we are going to have a white Thanksgiving LOL :) Um...Yesterday I took the time to write down my Christmas list lol. I had trouble thinking what I want for Christmas so this is what I have so far.

Laptop
Rosetta Stone
Perfume
Clothes
Jewelry
Purity Ring
Nail polish
Drawing pens (Pigma Micron Manga-Comic Pro)
Make-up
A Haircut :P
drawing pads
Paints
colored pencils
Desk for my room
iPod
Lotion
Xbox KINECT with Dance Central
hair ties
pajamas
slippers
socks
headphones
Karaoke Machine
and 2 empty photo albums
Thats all i could really think of for right now... pretty lame i guess :| sooo yep Im getting excited for the holidays XD

No comments:

Post a Comment