Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm in a great mood! (L.A has the best radio stations)

I'm filling out my app in 2 weeks! XD <3 I'm so excited! My mom is going to see if she can fill out my pre app AND final app for sophomore year.... this year...Hmm? I don't know if that will work. I'm only in 8th grade, so we will have to see. She is going to call them and see. Then we are also filling out for my passport and visa too. I am so excited, you have no idea. I have this bubble in my chest of excitement. My dream is slowly and slowly coming true! (:

With all this going on, it has been a wake-up call for me. I only have one year to become fluent in Japanese, And I can barely speak anything....... So I have no idea what I am going to do. I believe me and my mom were talking about having me take college classes for Japanese....... Since I do have the basics down. So it would be a choice I am considering. I am kind of panicking at this point because I guess you could say I have been slacking in my Japanese practice.... And the more time I waste the less time I have to become fluent. So I am going to buy a planner and force myself to practice AT LEAST 2 hours a day, Which is NOTHING. So this shouldn't be too hard. Does anyone have any good recommendations for learning a language? I have no clue what I am going to use. Since books don't seem to do me any good.

On another topic at home, I seriously need to spring clean, I have been putting it off, but now I'm like ''Okay, its sunny and I feel like a total slob.'' So I am going to do that. LolXD Yesterday I was hanging out with my boyfriend when I was done babysitting my brothers. We had fun, We just hung out, talked about everything and spent time together(: ...I have been playing my guitar more often recently, I got the game Guitarsmith for the Xbox360 and it has been teaching me to play, its awesome. (: Even though I still suck at playing, ahaa<3 :P

At school I still work in the office, and I have been keeping my grades in check:P I don't want to screw up now, not when I am so close to my dream. I can almost taste it, its so close. I can feel it. I know its coming and I can barely hold back from crying. (From happiness.) If I screw this up now, I would never forgive myself. So I am working hard! Watashi wa totemo chikaidesu! Watashi ni kōun o inorimasu! <3 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment