Thursday, May 19, 2011

Track, Testing, and Much much mooree!! (:

                 Ohmigosh you guys! It's been sooo long! SO much has happened since I last updated! I have been so busy with studying and tests! But since my last update I joined the track team, I played in Long Jump and 100 meter dash I ended up losing the 100 meter because I tripped, and then I have gotten 2nd place every time, in long jump the farthest I jumped was 12' 10". We had three meets all season and today was the last meet.
                Also last week and the week before was MSP testing:/ It took so long! But I think I aced it! So I'm good(: Also summer weather is finally showing today was 70 degrees and tomorrow is gonna be 73 degrees(: So I'm so excited for the weather getting warmer!
                   I also decided I'm going to run for president in the student counsel. I have to write a 1-2 min. speech today and then turn it in tomorrow(: Also I have 2 years of experience in leadership so I qualify to be a candidate! I hope I win(:
               Anyway I learned Yellow by Coldplay on guitar it is easy(: I was also put in the Wild waves committee for leadership, this means I get to organize the field trip to wild waves on June 17. This will be so fun! (Wild Waves is a water park BTW) And I am getting so much stuff done so quickly! So That's really all that's going on this month! And sorry it's been so long! I also have a friend coming over tomorrow but that is all!

P.S: I also wrote an article in our school news paper for Cherry 7up Cupcakes! They are yummy you should try them! Here is the recipe!

  • 1 box white cake mix
  • 1 can Cherry 7up
  • 2 egg whites*
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add the cake mix and eggs whites in a mixing bowl. Pour in the can of  Cherry 7up. Beat according to the directions on the box. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. When cool top with vanilla frosting or frosting of choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment